We are looking for:
Working closely with and support the team in providing friendly and attentive service to all our customers. The Cloakroom Attendant will be responsible for the safe keeping of customer coats and bags. Excellent communication will be essential as will be good organisation. We expect our Cloakroom Attendants to be motivated and energetic and be confident working within a busy, fast paced event environment.
- Attach tickets or identification discs to items.
- Issue customers with a matching ticket or disc.
- Safely store items on hangers or racks, on shelves or in lockers or, occasionally, in safety-deposit boxes.
- Return items to customers on receipt of the matching ticket or disc.
- Handle payments and give customers their change.
- Remain on duty, safeguarding items until customers return.
- Some roles require late hours and weekend work.
- Have basic literacy and number skills.
- Have a polite and helpful manner.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Have a smart personal appearance.
- Be well organised.
- Be reliable and responsible.
- Use initiative for recognising when additional tasks need to be done.
- Be able to work well alone and in a team.
- Be able to deal with busy times calmly and professionally.